Thursday, January 11, 2007

Welcome!

Having just returned from my Christmas and New Years trip to Amsterdam, I ended up starting up my blog much later than initially planned! I have never tried blogging before, so I have to admit to feeling slightly nervous about the whole experience. Nevertheless, I am also really excited about trying it out and hope it will be of some interest to all of you visitors to my page!

The topic I will be discussing here is the growing number of women in public relations, and how this impacts the perception of the profession. I will also look at possible reasons why so many women are attracted to the industry and try to look at the possible future developments.

The literature I have looked at so far is primarily focused on the United Kingdom and the United States, but feel free to give examples of your own countries!

Thanks!

No comments: